Thursday, May 12, 2005

Self Portrait


I got the bug to take a self portrait of myself this morning. After reviewing recent photos, I realized that there are so few of myself and even fewer of myself that I like. I decided that I should actually take the time to make my own scrapbook page - a rare thing. It was actually very easy because this is a quickpage by Doris Castle (Flowery quickpages - Pocket of Flowers). I just thought it was beautiful and all I had to do was plop in my photo and add my text. The verse reads, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

And I have t be honest. I don't actually walk around with such a soft glow about me (especially at 6am when this was taken). I used a Photoshop action called Dave's Midnight Gold on the photo which softened it a bit.

No comments: