Monday, November 05, 2007

Just another manic Monday....



How did it get to be Monday again so fast? It is a grey day here and I am having a really hard time getting my brain to focus on anything productive today which is not good because my to-do list is really long. I decided to give myself just a little time to put the finishing touches on a layout I started last week. The clothing confusion comes from the fact that we have been having some really inconsistant weather lately. You can see that my daughter, Abi, has no idea how to dress anymore with her winter coat and bare feet!

Journaling reads:
Our October weather has been inconsistent to say the least. One day it is cold and the next it is nearly 80 degrees.The kids don’t have any idea of how to dress each day. They run around barefoot in shorts when it is 46 degrees one day and like Abi here when it is 78. Check out that warm winter coat that she refused to take off and those bare feet she was running around outside with.. This weather is certainly causing clothing confusion.

Credits for the page can be found here.

Now I am going to have a go at the piles of stuff threatening to form a landslide off my desk. Have a great day!

No comments: