Thursday, March 08, 2007

Wake up and smell the coffee!


That is what I have done for the past three mornings because my darling daughter, Anna, has gotten up before me and and made coffee and brought a cup upstairs to me while I was getting ready. How cool is that! You may ask HOW she learned to make coffee. She watched me, she started asking me questions about what I was doing, and made notes. I thought her notes were too cute so I scanned them and made a scrapbook page. THIS is why I love scrapbooking! It goes beyond mere photos. It gives a whole extra dimension to our memories. I know that for years to come, I will look at this page and that drawing will make me just smile.

Layout credits:
Quickpage from Doris Castle's Spellbound album available at Scrapbook Graphics. The alpha and coffee stain were made by me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's adorable. I love that she made notes, and that you'll have them forever! She's quite artistic, just like her mommy!