Friday, May 16, 2008

Swing Joy!

Pure Joy
There are days I just want to live with abandon like my little girl here. What pure joy! Not a worry or care, just swinging in the moment and loving it. Instead, here I sit thinking about my day's to do list and wondering how it is all going to get done. [sigh] Maybe I need a swingset ;-)

Today the plan is to go to the Z-O-O. Shhhh! Don't say it out loud or the kids will go crazy with excitement. The weather is looking kinda iffy this morning although the forecast says partly sunny and 65 degrees. I hope the sky clears up. This is our first trip since it opened for the season and the kids have been talking about going for months. I better remember to clear off the camera's memory card - another thing for the to do list. Ü
Hope y'all have a great day!

2 comments:

Jade said...

Yeah the
“water treatment facility”
was really fun. =)

Thriftin and Craftin said...

LOVE that photo! FABULOUS!