Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Obsession



I've not had a whole lot of time for blogging or scrapping are anything recreational lately. I have been focused on our new home pictured here. It is oh so close to completion and we have been busy making sure all the last minute items are done as well as packing to move into it. My current home is packed to the gills and I have been hard at work de-junking. I don't want to move junk into this beautiful new home! We may actually get occupancy by this weekend.

This lovely photo was taken by my hubby from the roof of our current home. He was up there to remove an antique weather vane that we want to save an took the camera up with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful home, and photo! Congratulations! I hope you get to move in soon. YOu must be SO excited! I started another blog. Here's the link:
cardee.blogspot.com Hope all is well!