Friday, September 02, 2005

Borders for Relief

I just purchased a new set of photo borders from Blair. She is selling them and donating ALL of the proceeds to the American Red Cross for hurricane relief. But today is the last day! The details can be found here: Blair's Borders You do need some version of Photoshop to use them because the ten wonderful borders come as a single 10 layer .psd file. I sent her money through PayPal and she sent me the borders within the hour. Great service!!! I just wanted to pass this great, generous offer that she has made along. Run - don't walk to go check it out!!!

I discovered this deal on Jen's Digi Scrappin blog this morning. She has compiled a list of wonderful, generous digital scrappers offering special deals and kits to raise money for Katrina relief.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I love those borders! Awesome that she earned so much towards the relief effort!